A career at IPOPHL means being in the service of innovation and creativity! Check out the opportunities in the dynamic field of intellectual property.
Bureau of Legal Affairs
Item No: IPOB-ATY3-3-2010
Salary Grade: 21
- Education: Bachelor of Laws
- Training: 4 hours relevant training
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
- Eligibility: R.A. 1080 (Member of the Bar)
- Competency: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Decision making, Teamwork, Communicating effectively, Delivering quality service
HOW TO APPLY
It is the established policy of the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPOPHL) to strictly adhere to the principles of merit, fitness and equality in the selection of employees for appointment. Thus, we highly encourage all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply.
1Prepare the following:
For qualified applicants, applications should be in writing signifying interest indicating the position applying for, addressed to Frisco L. Guce, Director IV, Financial Management and Administrative Services
Other documents in PDF format
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) – must be fully accomplished with a recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph – download here
- Performance rating in the last rating period for government employee
- Copy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license – Some issuing offices may be offering online services for this. You may refer to the online services of the respective agency in charge of your certificate or license when available. Registration for log-in may be required.
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
Email your application letter and all the documents listed to:
Applications with INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS will not be processed.
Deadline for submission of Applications: April 16, 2021