ADVISORY ON ONLINE SERVICES:
There have been numerous complaints received from online filers who opt to “Pay through IPOPHL Cashier” of having to still line up for the issuance of a manually prepared Statement of Account before they can finally pay at the IPOPHL Cashier.
In order to address the above situation, as well as to efficiently process payments for applications received through IPOPHL e-Filing systems, the option to “Pay through IPOPHL Cashier” has been disabled effective immediately.
All online filers can pay through DragonPay. Expect issuance of electronic official receipts sent to your registered email address within 1 to 3 working days upon completion of payment.
eTM File (Trademark)
Register your trademarks anytime, anywhere.
- The eTMfile allows the online filing of new trademark applications 24/7 (except for scheduled system maintenance)
- eTMfile is linked to two other tools, which makes the classification of goods and services much easier, ASEAN TMclass and ASEAN TMview, allowing the generation of preliminary search reports that applicants may use as a reference prior to filing
- eTMfile makes possible the submission of documents, such as the special power of attorney, request for priority examination, declaration of actual use, together with the online application
- The applicant can avoid long queues in payment of filing fee as it enables payment using Dragonpay’s numerous online banking partners and even over the counter payment centers, such as LBC, SM Bayad Centers, Cebuana Lhuillier, 7-11, and GCash
- Streamlines the trademark process since the applications do not need to go thru the scanning section.
- The bibliographic data are encoded by the applicants or agents themselves thus there will be lesser mistakes and requests for correction unless there is a need to specify or reclassify goods and services.
IPOPHL PRIVACY STATEMENT
By submitting your application or request to us, manually or electronically, you signify your agreement to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data for legitimate purposes and in accordance with our mandate.
DISCLAIMER AND SIGNATURE
I certify under pain of perjury that all information I have indicated herein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that my signature appearing herein is genuine and authentic. I likewise understand that the processing of this application is subject to pertinent provisions of the implementing rules and regulations of the IPO Philippines.