The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPOPHL) continues to deliver intellectual property (IP) learning programs to Filipinos through the iLEAP IP webinar series.
Each session focuses on one IP right with the aim to help participants to understand the different IPRs and how to have their IP assets registered with the IPOPHL.
iLEAP IP registration is free but is limited to 200 slots per session.
Webinar participants who are able to meet the following criteria will be issued a Verified IPOPHL Certificate of Participation:
- Full 120-minute attendance to the webinar;
- Obtain at least 75% in the post-test; and
- Submission of the feedback form.
Language of Instruction: English and Filipino
For inquiries and related concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|June 8, 2021||Introduction to Copyright||1:30 to 3:00 PM||Registration closed||None|
|June 15, 2021||Introduction to Trademark||1:30 – 3:30 PM||Register here||None|
|June 22, 2021||Introduction to Patents, Utility Models, and Industrial Designs||1:30 – 3:30 PM||Registration will open on June 17||None|
*Schedule is updated every month
Upcoming LEAP IP Schedule
iLEAP IP (via Zoom)
- June 8, 2021 – Intro to Copyright
- June 15, 2021 – Intro to Trademark
- June 22, 2021 – Intro to Patents, Utility Models, and Industrial Designs