It is now easier to file or submit responses, extensions, requests, basic annuity, and other patent-related documents.
The Intellectual Property of the Philippines is launching the eDocfile for Patents, which can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. No registration needed! Simply prepare a valid email address and connect via the internet. Payments can be done online or over-the-counter through selected merchants.
Why use eDocfile for Patents?
- No need to queue in line for filing or submission of responses, extensions, requests, basic annuity, and other patent-related documents.
- Available 24/7 (except for scheduled system maintenance)
- No registration needed: All you need is internet access and a valid email address
- Pay online or via selected merchant’s over-the-counter
- Receive acknowledgment and attachment online with electronically generated stamp
- File multiple documents for a single application or multiple applications.
Do you have questions about eDocFile for Patents? We might have the answer here: eDocFile for Patents FAQs
- Basic Annuity Payment, Extensions, Recordals
- Requests for Corrections
- Requests for CTC
- Requests for Registrability
- Report for Utility Model and Industrial Design
- Revivals, Renewals for Industrial Design
- Submissions like Power of Attorney (POA) / Appointment of Resident Agent (ARA)
- Voluntary Amendments, follow-up letters, and other patent-related documents.
IPOPHL PRIVACY STATEMENT
By submitting your application or request to us, manually or electronically, you signify your agreement to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data for legitimate purposes and in accordance with our mandate.
Disclaimer and Signature
I certify under pain of perjury that all information I have indicated herein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that my signature appearing herein is genuine and authentic. I likewise understand that the processing of this application is subject to pertinent provisions of the implementing rules and regulations of the IPO Philippines.