The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines is inviting all stakeholders and the general public to a public consultation on the following:
Bureau of Patents
- Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations For Patents, Utility Models and Industrial Designs of 2020
All comments may be submitted not later than 12 October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
PREVIOUS PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS
Office of the Director General
- Amendments to the Uniform Rules on Appeal in the Office of the Director General
All comments on the proposed amendments may be submitted on or before 15 September 2020 to email@example.com.
BUREAU OF TRADEMARKS
- Amendments to Rules and Regulations on Trademarks, Service Marks, Trade Names and Marked or Stamped Containers of 2017
All comments on the above items may be submitted not later than 31 August 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, copy furnish email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Comments: IPOPHL Circular Amending TM Regulations”.
Bureau of Legal Affairs
- Amendment to the Rules of Procedure for IPOPHL Mediation Outside of Litigation
- Amendments to the Revised Rules on Mediation
- Amendments to the Rules and Regulations on Inter Partes Proceedings
IP Enforcement Office
- Revised Rules and Regulations in the Exercise of Enforcement Functions and Visitorial Power of the Intellectual Property Office, and Creating Thereby An Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Enforcement Office
All comments on the above items may be submitted not later than 22 June 2020 via email to email@example.com
Click here to register.