and Administrative Service
Basic Salary: Php 34,287.00 (SG11 - SSL Exempt)
Policy, Planning and Management Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: CS Professional
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Delivering quality service, Communicating effectively, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Teamwork, Decision making; Data analysis, Presentation skills, Computer literacy and Knowledge and skills on different Statistical Techniques.
Description of Duties
- Studies and devices methods and techniques to obtain statistical data involving or relating to patents and trademarks or to reduce them into appropriate tabular forms, job analysis, and interpretative implications.
- Assists in the development of statistical concepts, definitions, classification system, and procedures to serve as basis in prescribing standards for reporting systems and publications.
- Analyzes available statistical materials relative to their coverage, methods employed, and limitations, and evaluates results of statistical surveys and similar inquiries for accuracy, consistency, and conformity to standards.
- Prepares statistical reports, analysis, and projections for submission to management.
- Prepares memoranda, office orders, letters, other correspondences, and reports for management and other government agencies.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to email@example.com:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.