and Administrative Service
Administrative Officer IV
Basic Salary: Php 34,287.00 (SG11 - SSL Exempt)
Human Resource Development Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2 years of relevant work experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: CS Professional
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Delivering quality service, Communicating effectively, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Teamwork, Decision making;General Human Resource competency; Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition; Project Management, Employee Relations, Grievance Management.
Description of Duties
- Under direct supervision, assists the Section Chief in planning and supervising the overall functions of the Human Resource Development and Personnel Services Division;
- Execute the preparation of actions on appointments, leaves, transfers, resignations, reinstatements, retirement claims, salary adjustment, position classification and/or reclassification performance ratings, fringe benefits and other personnel benefits and service;
- Conduct pre-screening interviews;
- Conducts non-technical trainings and seminars for the IPO officers and staff;
- Controls the preparation of payroll and t he updating of the plantilla, service records and leave card manpower inventory;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.