and Administrative Service
Administrative Assistant III
Basic Salary: Php 19,823.00 (SG6 - SSL Exempt)
Policy, Planning and Management Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: CS Sub-Professional
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Decision making, Teamwork, Communicating effectively, Delivering quality service.
Description of Duties
- Collects statistical data, reports, plans, and other submissions from the bureaus/offices.
- Updates the statistical data posted on the IPO website.
- Provides administrative support in the organization and conduct of strategic and operational planning workshops.
- Acts as secretariat during meetings and workshops and takes notes of the discussions.
- Files document both in print and electronic forms.
- Records incoming and outgoing communications.
- Generally carries out clerical tasks as may be assigned.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to email@example.com:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.