and Administrative Service
Administrative Assistant II
Basic Salary: Php 18,526.00 (SG5 - SSL Exempt)
General Administrative Services Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: CS Sub-Professional
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Delivering quality service, Communicating effectively, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Teamwork, Decision making.
Description of Duties
- Under direct supervision, performs data entry of bibliographic data, abstract, claims, drawings and classes of goods from incoming Patent and Trademark applications and other source documents, into computer readable form in a database, usually disk storage;
- Proofreads and validates encoded data;
- Operates computer equipment, specifically its CPU and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, communication equipment, tape drives, disk drives, etc.;
- Performs hands-on computer jobs using general-purpose application software such as word processing, electronic spreadsheet, graphics, etc.;
- Performs encoding jobs in close coordination with the data controllers and under the general supervision of the database administrators of the MIS Bureau;
- Assists the managerial and technical staff in handling the software operations of existing information systems and/or making backups of electronically stored data; and
- Performs such other functions/tasks which may be assigned by the superiors.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.