and Administrative Service
Administrative Aide IV
Basic Salary: Php 14,134.00 (SG1 - SSL Exempt)
General Administrative Services Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: CS Sub-Professional
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Delivering quality service, Communicating effectively, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Teamwork, Decision making.
Description of Duties
- Under direct supervision, performs highly skilled and responsible clerical works such as filing, typing, simple recording and posting; and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.