and Administrative Service
Basic Salary: Php 38,401.00 (SG12 - SSL Exempt)
Financial Management Division
Financial, Management and Administrative Service
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/Business Administration major in Accounting
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: R.A. 1080 (CPA)
Competencies: Exemplifying integrity, Personal effectiveness, Delivering quality service, Communicating effectively, Promoting change, innovation and learning, Teamwork, Decision making; Knowledge of gov't accounting & auditing rules and regulations, Computer (especially word and excel) and internet literacy, preferably w/ experience in eNGAS use, Knowledge of income taxation, withholding taxes & remittances.
Description of Duties
- Under supervision, assists in the function of the Accounting Section, including but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of the monthly and year-end reports such as Trial Balance, Final Trial Balance, Statement of Actual Income and National Clearing Account Analysis;
- Review, analyze, and post the Journal of Analysis and Obligation, Journal of Collection and Deposit, Journal of Disbursement and Disbursing Officer, Journal of Check Issued to the General Ledger;
- Preparation of the bank and treasury reconciliation statement;
- Preparation of the Senate Reports and Foreign Travel Reports;
- Reconciliation of Allotment Account versus the GARO/SARO releases and Checks appropriation appearing in the trial balance against the allotment advice;
- Preparation of the Statement of Allotment Obligations and Balance;
- Preparation of the following monthly journals: a) Journal of Check Issued, b) Journal of Analysis and Obligation, c) Journal of Disbursement by Disbursing Officer, d) Journal of Collection and Deposits, e) General Journal, h) Verifies the monthly reports submitted by the cashier's office for correctness and accuracy;
- Furnishes financial data and other information needed by the budget group;
- Preparation of the Summary of List of Checks Issued and Cancelled and prepares all requests for NCA's;
- Preparation of the report of NCA's vs. Obligation Incurred and Obligation Liquidated;
- Remittance of the trust liabilities to SIR, GSIS AND HDMF;
- Preparation of the Alphabetical list of employees and creditors;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
Interested applicants must submit the following in PDF Format to email@example.com:
- Application letter (indicating the position applying for)
- Updated Resume
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo and work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (for government employees only);
- Photocopy of the authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license ; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
These requirements do not apply to vacancies under contract of service.