We are pleased to announce that the Japan Patent Office (JPO) through the Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation (JIPII) and the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships (AOTS) has offered the following courses on Intellectual Property Rights as part of their human resource development activities for fiscal 2018.
Applicants who are qualified and interested to attend are invited to secure the application forms from the Human Resource Development Division (HRDD) of Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines – 2nd Floor, Intellectual Property Center, 28 Upper McKinley Hill Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or download the forms in this website and submit the same on the specified dates below.
Please take note that no extension will be granted for submission of applications. Applicants are also reminded to pay careful attention to the qualification requirements needed for each course.
Prospective candidates of the program should apply directly through the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines, through the Financial Management and Administrative Services (FMAS) by securing and submitting the following documents (1 original and 1 photocopy):
Documents marked with * are downloadable through this website
1. JPO/IPR Training Application Form (Parts 1-6) *
Important: Part 1 of the Application Form is to be signed by the Applicant’s superior, while Part 2-6 is to be signed by the applicant. All sections should be completed
• If an item does not apply to you, please write "N/A" in the space provided
• Email, Fax Number, and Telephone Number must be filled in clearly to allow the organizers to contact the applicant
2. Personal Photo (4 cm x 3 cm and to be attached in Part 2-1 of the application form). Photos should capture the face, specifically the area slightly above the top of the hair until the middle of the chest
3. One (1) copy of a Brochure of the Candidate’s Company/Organization
4. A copy of applicant's passport (If not available, a copy of an official photo ID card or a driver’s license with name and address written Romanized alphabet)
Note: Please print all documents in A4-sized bond papers